hakuna matata land

about me... about my hopes, my fears, my achievements, my dreams, my challenges ...about the people i care about & are always there for me no matter what

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Joy of Life

What do you think would be the worst mistake you could ever make?

It's the one question i could answer each time differently...why? because life is scary...because, as humans, we make mistakes all the time and because we sometimes don't have the guts to take a chance and risk.

But that's what life is about:
change dreams happiness goals risks fears confusion achievement desire greatness love nature passions hobbies work enthusiasm

so why sit all day long thinking about the things you'd want to do instead of actually doing them?
time flies so fast you can't imagine...don't wake up in your 40's regretting having not done bungee jumping or taking dance lessons in your 20's. Go ahead and make the jump. It will feel something like this:






Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home