hakuna matata land

about me... about my hopes, my fears, my achievements, my dreams, my challenges ...about the people i care about & are always there for me no matter what

Friday, May 22, 2009

AIESEC XP so far...wow, already a year?! time flies so fast...











A little bit of sharing of my AIESEC experience so far...

- firstly....newie...a.k.a tiricar :P - nothing much happened, i was just like a birdy learning to fly..

- afterwards... InComing eXchange member on NGO team- Jo was my great Team Leader- she ihad a lot to do with who i am today, of my reason of staying in the organization & i could think pf no better person that could teach me so many things and have so much enthusiasm every day

- TRIX, at Suncuius - now this is another memorable conference...becoming an intermediate...oh, the joy... the achievement... the beeeeeer :P

- OC Communication for LPM, July 2008 at Racatau - one of the most amazing experiences one can face within a team- Deia, 10q for this amazing ride and kinky OC team- u guys rocked the house!!!

- OCP World Citizenship, autumn 2008
- 4 trainees, 6 high schools, press conference, Global Village, about 6 months in total...
- best experience of my life so far..with hard moments..,fluffy ones...joyful ones....and definitely an experience that made a whole lot more mature, more responsible, more confident that i am capable of doing a project
- great people beside me...Puckpuruck...the funny little adorely one...and not to forget Oana, my right hand, left leg, head and every kind of support you could think of :)

- other gerat conferences....NPS, WintCo, NC (good Lord now that was the most well organized conference i have ever attended so far! all bow before the OC and OCP- amazing is a humble word to describe it!)

- and lately...in winter...applied for Vice-President ICX Non-Corporate
- bumpy ride? i hope so!!! challenging? i very much hope so!!! an experience i will never forget? i know so!!! 9 more best friends? it's not a dream any more, it's becoming a fact!!!

- next to come? my dearly term...ICX NC members...PBOXes....25 ICXes...my goal? best experiences for the mbs, OC and of course, trainees!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home