hakuna matata land

about me... about my hopes, my fears, my achievements, my dreams, my challenges ...about the people i care about & are always there for me no matter what

Sunday, May 24, 2009

biscuit! caramel! ciocolata! ICX!!! Non-Corporaaaaaaaaate!!!


indeed!
a great team that i can't wait to spend time with... teach... and learn myself... have fun...work hard....Raise...Match...Realize!!!
with goods and bads, with ups and downs, with session time, with LCMs, with conferences, with "pinky and the brain", cake, bowling, T-shirts, NGOs, high-schools, trainees, platform...
with everything ICX is about...everything AIESEC is about...everything we cherish and want to achieve...for this, i am grateful to have you guys and damn proud to work with you!!!

1 Comments:

  • At May 31, 2009 at 2:55 PM , Blogger Oana said...

    Hey Kiddo....let's Match and Realize...bu, most of all...let's ENJOY!!!|(got it pinkie??..let's take over the world!!!)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home