hakuna matata land

about me... about my hopes, my fears, my achievements, my dreams, my challenges ...about the people i care about & are always there for me no matter what

Thursday, May 21, 2009

1st conference is always the most memorable

As a new kid on the block...a little scared about |strange"things happening around her....clapping a lot, a weird shout, different sessions, trainings, not so very familiar kind of parties...all these in what turned out to be one of the greatest conferences i've ever attended: RTS2, in autumn 2008.

The chair: Adi Rusu (requires no further details, obviously- he's one of the Alumni i admire most for the charisma, knowledge and of course, for being so damn funny)...sessions: from team buildings to funny games, time and project management trainings, CSR and so on...besides, the most important delivery made: AIESEC knowledge- what this is NGO is about, what the 3SOME GN1 is about and ...what the future hold for the newies in AIESEC.

Most important thing: everything! i can't choose- all the memories, activities, the unbelivebly wonderful place (including the pool:P)- Poiana Zanelor, and of course, new friends, some turning out to be best friends even (hei Oana:D).

As a final line: being there was the best thing that could happen to me at that time :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home